htc android drivers, htc android drivers, htc hero download, htc drivers download, htc phones driver
- Why can't I synchronize my phone and PC using HTC Sync?
- Before syncing for the first time, please ensure that USB Debugging is turned on in MENU > Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging. If still not able to synchronize please download the latest driver and HTC Sync software from the Support section at www.htc.com. Your Antivirus or Firewall application must also be set to allow HTC Sync access. If previously able to synchronize you can uninstall any recently installed applications and uninstall and reinstall HTC Sync. If still not able to connect please contact us using the Support section at www.htc.com. Was this helpful? Yes | No
- I want to sync my device with my MAC, am I able to use HTC Sync to do this?
- HTC Sync is not compatible with Macintosh computers. While you will be unable to use HTC Sync to synchronize your PIM information, you can transfer files such as music, movies, photos, etc. to your HTC Hero by mounting the Hero as a disk drive. Was this helpful? Yes | No
- How do I synchronize my phone with my PC?
- What software do I need to synchronize my phone with my PC?
- HTC Sync allows synchronization between a Phone and PC. The USB debugging check box in HOME > MENU > Settings > Applications > Development needs to be selected for the phone to be able to synchronize with the PC using HTC Sync. You can find the latest version of HTC Sync and drivers from Support section of our website. Was this helpful? Yes | No
- How do I copy files, music and video between my phone and PC?
- To transfer files from your computer to your phone’s storage card, you need to set the phone’s storage card as a USB drive. Connect the phone to the computer using the USB cable, and open the notifications panel. Tap USB connected and then tap Mount, the phone will appear as an external USB drive in your computer. Was this helpful? Yes | No
- You can find the latest version of HTC Sync and drivers from Support section of our website. On your computer, run HTC Sync. Connect the phone to the computer using the provided USB cable. On the phone, drag the notifications bar down and tap on HTC Sync. The first time you synchronize the phone, the Synchronization Settings Wizard starts automatically to help you set up HTC Sync. Select the PC application you want to synchronize with and then select the categories you want to synchronize. Select when to synchronize data and then check the settings that you have chosen. Was this helpful? Yes | No
- Every time I connect my phone to a PC running windows XP the Found New Hardware Wizard launches and it says it Cannot Install This Hardware?
- To mount your phone as a USB drive, after connecting to your PC, open the Notifications Panel (by touching and then dragging the status bar down) on your device, then in the Notifications Panel, touch USB connected and then touch Mount. Was this helpful? Yes | No
- Why should I use my Google account with my phone?
- Using a Google account on your phone will provide synchronization between Google services such as Gmail, contacts, and calendar events. Was this helpful? Yes | No
- Will I lose all my calendar events, contacts and email if I have to perform a factory reset?
- From the Home screen press Menu > Settings > Data synchronization to see which Google services are available. Enable the services you would like to sync. You may also enable Auto-sync to automatically sync data or press Menu > Sync now to perform an immediate synchronization. Was this helpful? Yes | No
- Why does synchronization sometimes fail?
HTC Sync Update for HERO (Sprint) (2.0.40) | 09.19.2010HTC Sync™ lets you synchronize Outlook and Windows Address Book (Outlook Express), contacts and calendar events on your PC with your phone. It also lets you install third-party Android applications on the phone, and the Mobile Network sharing function as well.
- Support for Outlook 2000.
- Support for Finnish & Portuguese (Brazil)
- Hardware Requirements (PC)
- 1 GHz or higher processor clock speed recommended
- 512 MB of RAM or higher recommended
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
- 50 MB of available free hard disk space
- USB 2.0 is required
- Software Requirements - Supported Operating Systems (PC)
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 and 3
- Windows Vista 32-bit version
- Windows Vista 64-bit version
- Windows 7 32-bit version
- Windows 7 64-bit version
- Installation Instructions
- Click Download below to download “HTC_Sync_2.0.40.exe” to your PC.
- Run “HTC_Sync_2.0.40.exe” to install it to your PC (Suggestion: Please close all running programs and temporarily exit your anti-virus program when you install the HTC Sync)
- From your PC, launch HTC Sync, and use the USB cable to connect your phone to the PC (if the phone is not connected to the PC there will be a sync failure).
- On your phone, check Notifications on the status bar for the icon to confirm if HTC Sync recognizes the phone.
- The first time you synchronize the phone, the Synchronization Settings Wizard will start automatically to help you set up HTC Sync. (If the Synchronization Settings Wizard does not start, click Synchronize now on the HTC Sync screen.) After the first time, to start syncing your phone to your computer, pull down the notifications bar on the phone and tap “Synchronize your phone with Windows” to connect to the PC
- On your PC, follow the instructions to finish the wizard on the HTC Sync screen.
Download (38.9 MB)